Granite Countertops in Charlotte NC

Our granite countertops for kitchens and bathrooms look beautiful. This is because we use the best granite, quartz, marble countertops in the market. And also because we carry out a clean and very professional installation.

In our 12 years of experience, we have specialized in selecting the best stones in color, texture and price. It is for that reason, we have the best suppliers in the market. We have samples and catalogs to make your choice easier.

Genesis Granite, LLC specializes in the installation of kitchens, bathrooms and fireplaces.  We have the most finest granite, quartz and marble stones. 

We know that each project is different, that’s why we help you to choose the best application for your commercial or residential project.

The granite, quartz and marble stones are different in quality, durability, colors, textures, prices and applications. 

We hope that our website can help you step by step, to select which application is the most favorable for your project. 

Contact us now for a Free Estimate.

Countertops for kitchen and Bathrooms

Countertops Materials Available

Today, we can find a wide variety of colors, patterns and textures. We can also find materials from natural stone and acrylic sheets to quartz composites. We currently have 4 types of materials: granite, quartz, marble and laminate. Click on each one for more information.

Granite Solid Stone

We would like to talk about the advantages of granite. We will do the same with the other materials. First of all, granite is one of the most beautiful counter materials. Accentuates the good appearance of the quality of the cabinets. If you like the ecological appearance, the granite looks very natural. In addition, it has a resistance and durability obviously with proper care. That is why it is resistant to scratches and damage caused by the heat of the pans. Finally, if the granite is properly sealed, it is resistant to stains and easy to clean.

Quartz Engineered Stone

Quartz is different from granite. Granite is a natural solid stone. In contrast, quartz is a designed product. In other words, it is composed of 93% of the quartz found in abundance in the earth and the other 7% of agglomerate and color. Therefore, it does not need to be sealed like natural stones.

It has an excellent variety of colors, patterns, textures and finishes. In addition, it has something very important to highlight: it is not porous. So it is resistant to stains and bacteria. The quartz resin creates flexibility, so countertops will not splinter as easily as granite, marble, tile or concrete. The surface is very hard, therefore, it is resistant to scratches. easy to clean with a soft, damp cloth.

Marble Stone

The marble turns an ordinary kitchen or bathroom into an extraordinary one. When the marble is combined with new cabinets and other fresh decoration, the transformation is amazing.  However, despite its appeal, marble has its drawbacks of durability for use in kitchen and bathroom countertops. Each marble top is unique in its class, has an unparalleled beauty and an abundant spectrum of colors. It adapts very well to most classic and modern styles. Excellent heat resistant. In addition, over time it gives an old and aged look. If you are looking for something elegant, do not forget that the marble meets the expectations.

 

Laminate

Laminate countertops remain a very popular option for many kitchens and bathrooms because they are affordable and come in the widest possible range of colors and patterns.  These kitchen and bathroom countertops offer excellent versatility and value. These are often called plastic laminate because the surfaces are plastic.  Laminate countertops contain a  hard particle board core with layers of plastic laminate bonded over the top of it.  Laminate countertops are one of the best choices for those with a limited budget, a position most homeowners are in.

Our Countertops Suppliers

Contact us

  • 301 Verbena St. Charlotte, NC 28217
  • (704) 713-5001 (Vicente Fuentes)
    (704) 980-8007 (Lauro Ramirez)
  • fuentesvm19@hotmail.com

Follow us on social media